Complete, compassionate care for your child.
Children have different healthcare needs than adults — both medical and emotional. We work with parents and families to treat a child's illnesses and injury, and promote healthy growth and development, so that each child may reach his or her full potential. UnityPoint Clinic offers Board Certified pediatricians and specialists to provide outstanding healthcare for your child.
UnityPoint Clinic offers convenient office locations to meet your child's healthcare needs.
Methodist at Allen Road - Pediatrics
2338 W. VanWinkle Way, Suite 2200,Peoria, IL 61615
Phone: (309) 692-6088
Hours: Extended hours by appointment
UnityPoint Clinic Pediatrics at Morton
1909 N. Morton Ave., Morton, IL 61550
Phone: (309) 263-9124 ~ Fax: (309) 266-8696
Hours: Mon. - Fri., 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Well-child exams
- School, sports and camp physicals
- Immunizations (shots)
- Treatment for minor illnesses and injuries
- X-rays & lab services
- Behavioral health consultations (for anxiety, sleep problems, ADHD, toilet training issues, and more)
- Patient education and referrals
900 Main St., Suite 490, Peoria, IL 61602
Phone: (309) 672-4200 ~ Fax: (309) 672-4207
Hours: Mon.-Wed. & Fri. 8 AM-4 PM | Thurs. 8 AM-Noon
View our website
- Diagnosis and treatment of irritable bowel disease, celiac disease, GERD, constipation, and other gastrointestinal disorders
- Nutrition services for children with nutritional deficiency
- Gastrointestinal procedures
Hospital Pediatric Services
When you have a baby at Methodist, or your child needs hospital care, our pediatric hospitalists, led by Dr. Amy Christison, provide around-the-clock, compassionate care. A pediatric hospitalist is a physician who specializes in treating hospitalized babies and children.
Our pediatric hospitalists will see your child if...
- You deliver a baby at the Methodist Wonder Center
- Your child is admitted to UnityPoint Health - Methodist
- Your child comes to the Methodist Emergency Department, and the physician requests a consultation by a pediatric hospitalist.